Last Updated : 22-Jul-2015
Issue Number : 0100577501
This is an online installation software to help you to perform initial setup of your printer on a PC (either USB connection or network connection) and to install various software.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- The most appropriate version is installed every time the software is installed.
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit)
Windows XP SP3 or later
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- File name : win-e400-1_1-acd.exe
- File version : 1.1
- File language : Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, ID, Italian, Korea, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Swedish, SI, SK, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish, UA, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 48,344KB
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.