Last Updated : 07-Apr-2016
Issue Number : 0100162001
ScanGear : Windows Server is not supported.
Driver Version : UFR II Printer Driver - V2.30, Fax Driver - V5.30 (MF4350d), ScanGear - V11.3
*Precaution When Using a USB Connection
Disconnect the USB cable that connects the device and computer before installing the driver.
Connect the USB cable after installing the driver.
Drivers and applications are compressed.
Download the file.
* When clicking [Run] on the file download screen (file is not saved to disk)
1. If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, click [Yes], and then click [Run] on the subsequent Security Alert screen.
2. The Setup Wizard will start.
3. After the Setup Wizard has started, follow the instructions on the screen to perform installation.
* When clicking [Save] on the file download screen (file is saved to disk at specified location)
1. Save the file to an apporopriate location, and then double-click the file (double-clicking the file will create a new folder in the same location).
2. If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, click [Yes].
3. The Setup Wizard will start.
4. After the Setup Wizard has started, follow the instructions on the screen to perform installation.
- File name : MF4320MFDriversV230W32ukEN.exe
- File version : V2.30
- File language : English
- File size : 23,851KB
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.